The Nordic Tug 26 allows up to four adults to sleep in comfort with plenty of room for gear, making her the perfect vacation and weekend boat for couples and small families.
Priced to sell at $79,000
- Nordic Tug built in 1985
- Registered Length 26'
- Overall length 28' 9"
- Beam is 9' 11"
- Depth 4' 6"
- Draft 33"
- Cruises at 9 knots, 2700 RPM
- Fuel consumption is approximately 3 GPH
- Engine is a Catelippar 3054T 4 Cylinder Diese
- 108 HP
- Approximately 725 hours on engine
- Carries 160 gallons of fuel
- Wagner hydraulic steering
- Two fresh water tanks for a total of 120 gallon
- RADAR is a Furuno Nav Net RDP131 with a 36 mile radius with GPS map plotter, color video and depth finder
- Furuno GPS/Plotter GP1850F GPS
- Hummingbird wide paramount depth finder
- Horizon quartz depth finder with speed log
- Richie 4" bubble compass
- Sony CDX-L510X CD player with Kenwood Speakers
- Three 12 volt windshield wipers
- Brass ships clock and barometer
- King 2001 triple axle galvanized steel trailer
- Aluminum 3"pipe davit mounted to port transit 12 volt pot puller with a 6 9" bronze morning cleats
- Power winch with a foot button for outside operation
- replacement value $165,000
- Has beautiful teak interior
- Sleeps 4 people, 2 in forward bunk and 2 in aft bunk
- Diesel cook stove and heating
- Full head with shower, sink and toilet
- All of the navigation equipment purchased new in 2001.
- Boat was rewired in 2001
- New upholstery in 2002
- Trailer rebuilt in 2013
- Pot puller was purchased new in 2004
- Engine was new in 2009
- Transmission new in 2011
- Refrigerator new in 2013
- Hull was repainted in 2012
Contact Duane for more information.